Lock any drawer or cabinet with this RFID hidden lock. *It is made to be screwed but you may buy double sided tape but it may not be as secure
According to the manufacturer:
- This RFID lock is programmable and you can use one (RFID card/tag) to unlock multiple cabinets.
- Suitable for wooden cabinets
- Compact size and rugged mechanism
- No drilling required, easy to install with screws.
- Need 2 AA batteries
- Concealed lock invisible style
- Improve your child's safety at home and avoid the child opening the drawer or cabinet door at will.
Size: lock body 8.6*6.3*2.8cm
1. cabinet door should not exceed 1.2 inches (3cm) thick
2. Requires 2 AA 1.5V batteries
3. An audible alarm will sound when the battery is low
4. The battery can be used for 8-12 months under normal use.
1. Reset the installation of 2 AA 1.5V batteries and press the reset button on the back of the lock until a long beep sounds.
After creating a management card reset lock, swipe the RFID 2 card/label and this first card/label will be configured as a management card.
3. After selecting the unlock mode to set the management card, you should select the unlock mode. (1) Short press the reset button, then release, if you hear a short beep and a long beep, this applies to single mode. (2) Short press the reset button and release. If you hear two short beeps and a long beep, this applies to dual mode.
4. Add a user card to slide the management card, then slide the new card you want to add in the beep.
5. Deleting a card is the same as resetting. Press the reset button on the back of the lock until a long beep sounds and all management and user cards will be disabled. You can then set up a new management card.
6. Use a 1.5V AA battery for low voltage alarms. When the card is unlocked, the voice alarm will sound when the battery is low (you will hear a long beep). You can still slide the card to unlock it to the maximum extent possible. 50 times Please replace the battery in time.
1 x lock body
1 x latc,
1 x screw
1 x x RFID card / label
1 x icon
What Skuaredot Thinks:
- Great and very useful invention, specially for those who have little kids its great for keeping things out of reach for the young
- Easy to install and use
- We don't know what happens once the batteries run out (try to replace them before this happens)
- It doesn't come with the double sided tape shown in the video as it is made to be screwed in place